Post Graduate Diploma in Structural Engineering Professional2021-02-11 14:38 Learning Mumbai 21 views
Price: 35,000 ₨
- Role of Civil engineers in various fields
- Basic structural requirement of the plants/projects
- Industry and industrial system. e.g. Refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical, Organic Pharmaceutical etc.
- Concept of Analysis and Loading Calculations.
- Concrete Structure Design
- Steel Structure Design
- Pipe Racks and Sleepers
- Rotating equipment foundation (Block & frame type)
- Static equipment foundation design
- Equipment Supporting Structures (Technological Structures)
- Plant Buildings such as Compressor House, Control Building, Substation, Pump house, etc.
- Non-plant buildings such as Admin building, Warehouse, Workshop
- Selection of various steel
- Relevant Standards/Codes, their importance and applications.
- General Civil Works
- Roads, Drains
- Viz.: Contaminated rain water sewer & oily water sewer
- Paving Dyke wall
- Local support & platforms, etc.
- Tank Farm Area, Boundary wall, Fence & Gate, Flare Stack
- Cooling Tower
- Computer Aided Analysis and Design including STAAD PRO
- Preparation of Bill of Material at various stages